- Built for fast pursuits, the waterproof Ultra Fastpack II is loaded with new technologies
- Upper: Embedded cables inside the mesh quarter panel provide sleek, lightweight midfoot support
- Welded upper for sleek support and weight savings
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane
- Rubberized toe cap and screens for toe and metatarsal-head protection
- Sole Unit: Updated Ultra Protect™ CRADLE™ technology provides proper heel support
- Dual-density, injection-molded CRADLE™ GUIDE midsole for cushioning and support
- Vibram® Megagrip outsole for durable sticky traction in all conditions
- Collar lining has FlashDry
- Weight:15.2 Oz (432 G) Based On Men’s 9
The North Face® partners with GORE-TEX® to deliver the industry’s most innovative and highest performance waterproof, windproof and breathable weather protection.
GORE-TEX® fabrics lead the industry in providing durable waterproof, breathable protection. The GORE-TEX® membrane is completely impervious to rain, sleet and snow, while allowing perspiration to pass through it from within. Tiny pores in the GORE-TEX® membrane allow perspiration to escape while preventing water from entering.
- Protection in Rain and Snow
- Ideal for Skiing and Climbing
The North Face incorporates 3 specialized fabric technologies in our products:
GORE-TEX® Performance Shell
Waterproof GORE-TEX® Pro Shells
Waterproof GORE-TEX® Paclite® Shell
GORE-TEX® PERFORMANCE SHELL
This fabric is designed to provide superior comfort and durable waterproof protection in a wide range of outdoor activities. The GORE-TEX® revolutionary patented membrane technology is specifically engineered to form an impenetrable barrier against wind and water while maintaining breathability. GORE-TEX® Performance Shell fabric is used in a two-layer construction for a lighter and softer feel and in three-layer construction for a heavier-duty alternative.
- Waterproof and windproof protection
- Versatile for skiing, cycling, mountaineering and snowboarding
GORE-TEX® PRO SHELL
GORE-TEX® Pro Shell is engineered with the most rugged, highly breathable fabrics, making it ideal for extended exposure to extreme conditions. These fabrics are designed to perform at an elite level in order to meet the demands of outdoor professionals and serious enthusiasts alike. The advanced waterproof membrane used by GORE-TEX® Pro Shell fabric incorporates increased breathability characteristics, allowing the user to enjoy longer exposure to harsh conditions without losing vital body heat.
- Extended Durability in Extreme Conditions
- Extremely Waterproof and Windproof
- Enhanced Breathability
- Ideal for Outdoor Professionals and Serious Enthusiasts
GORE-TEX® PACLITE SHELL
Introduced in 2009, this exclusive Paclite® membrane is laminated to lightweight, strong nylon textiles to produce garments that are extremely breathable, compressible and durably waterproof. This membrane contains a protective black layer that is made of an ""oil-hating"" (oleophobic) polymer and carbon that allows perspiration vapor to pass through, but prohibits body oils, cosmetics, salt water and insect repellents from altering the waterproof qualities of the membrane. Extremely compressible, this fabric packs extremely small.
- Durable Wind- and Waterproofness
- Extremely Breathable
- Lightweight, Packable and Versatile
- Lighter and Smaller to Pack Away than other GORE-TEX® Products.
- Ideal for Hiking, Cycling, Running, and other sports where weight and space are critical.
Delivery time for domestic orders is up to 4 business days. Our team will contact you to schedule the delivery date for Heavy Goods Shipping. International Express Delivery policy.
You may return or exchange most new items sold by Mike Sport within 7 days from your purchase date, in the original unused condition and unopened packaging. For more information please check our Return, Refund and Exchange policy. menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.